corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Jacob & Co watches for sale (last 2! cheap!)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jacob & Co watches for sale (last 2! cheap!)
Neilyp

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 04 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there guys and girls,

i have a limited number of jacob & co watches for sale. obviously not the real ones (cost in excess of £10,000!) but probably the best replicas your likely to see, ever.

these watches have been selling on ebay for around £200 but im fed up of all the costs that invloves so im offering them to you guys first.

i have alot of different designs, mainly round face. balck face, white face, differeent coloured straps. all the original jacob & co designs. just have a look on there website and see what you like. i can even get hold of white face with pink straps for the ladies!!

all the correct markings of a real watch, even have jacob & co inscribed in the strap.

not 100% sure on the price yet, but should be around £100 inc postage. u2u me if your interested and ill get back to you asap.

i will get a catalog of pics together shortly so you can all have a butchers.

Neil

last two reduced to £65 including postage!! bargain!

check out the links, i have one white face with blue strap and one black face with yellow strap!

email me on neilyp18@hotmail.com ASAP!

cheers.

http://www.jomashop.com/jacosidibe.html
Neilyp

23rd Nov 04 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
jaffa4

23rd Nov 04 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for the
Casio Pathfinder Triple Sensor PRG70T-7VDR
if you got any?
j0hn

23rd Nov 04 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Jacob & Co watches for sale (last 2! cheap!) 25 database queries in 0.0106940 seconds