corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » suspension what to do

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author suspension what to do
corsa120

User status: Offline
25th Nov 04 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my 2ltr is just about in me car and im running g-max shocks and springs but want to upgrade but so unsure what to do

been offered 2 front fk coilovers for front and keep me g-max reas but i keep hearing things on coilovers like need spacers, take time to set up etc etc

do koni do a 40mm drop kit all round with adjustable damping dampers any1 know, or what do u think
broster
Premium Member

25th Nov 04 at 22:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know of some good quality h and r coil overs forsale mate! low milage 400pounds tho! not done verymany miles at all, the cooo du grarrr of coilovers! and they dont need spacers
corsa120

25th Nov 04 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ummm could push 300 quid only til nearer christmas
broster
Premium Member

25th Nov 04 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a look in classifieds mate, seller is called sam 1.6sport or similar

New Poll