corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » spraying question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spraying question
--Dave--
Banned

User status: Offline
26th Nov 04 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got a bubble forming in my front bumper where it's been sprayed, if i wanted to get rid of this is it necessary to re-spray the whole bumper or can i just redo that part by masking it off?

cheers

M333KS D

26th Nov 04 at 06:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you want to just redo the patch then dont mask it off as you will get a shape of the sprayed area in your bumper, just sand it out etc then if you qare planning on rattle cannin' it just spray it by just wafting it over the patch, when it is all covered, get a cut back formula (like t cut) then cut it all back (over the patch and areas around it) so that it all blends in!
--Dave--
Banned

26th Nov 04 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks

New Poll