corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2.0l Corsa GSI For sale - £2500 WOW

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0l Corsa GSI For sale - £2500 WOW
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
1st Dec 04 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically I have split my baby and now its got to go I simply can not afford to run it any more now I am in a lower paid job I will be looking for roughloy 2.5k for it, as it stands I have the parts on it that are in the spec below but i am taking offers on my smooth boot bad boyed bonnet and smoked lights to totally reduce it back to standard

here goes

Flame Red Corsa GSI 2.0L 16V

Engine Modifications

2.0 16v Engine from a Calibra, Fitting Kit supplied by cossvaux, red silicone hoses, Pipercross viper, 2.0 16v Calipers, Ferodo Brake Pads, EBC Turbo Grooved and Drilled Disks, F 20 Gearbox, Avo Coilovers damping and rideheight adjustable upto 80mm, Stainless steel heatshield, bonnet lifters, chrome oil cap, chrome wing bolts.

Bodywork Modifications

17" Kahn RSS Alloys, Full GSI Kit, bad boyed bonet, smoked headlights, M3 Mirrors, Smoothed Boot with GSI Spoiler and also CCM Karnage spoiler attatched to that, Colour coded handles, Sebring 4" Round stailless stell exhaust 3 weeks old, currently has a square number plate fixed to the rear bumper as I am waiting for a standard rear.

Interior Modifications

Mint GSI Interior, Richbrook Handbrake and gear gator, Momo Gear Knob,
Blue Led's behing Clocks, Heater and Glovebox, chrome heater knobs no cd player currently has pioneer uprated speakers dont remember what they are.

Pics are nopt ready yet as I do not have a camera and will be borrowing my bosses once I have cleaned the car as I work down country lanes so it gets quite messy you can get an idea of car by lookign at pics below but with the gsi kit on it instead.

Problems with the car are that somethign knocks on the anti roll bar so it rattles a bit that can easily be sorted out if I have time to do it I will, theres a slight leak from the sump common problem, reverse gear has been known to grate a bit sometimes, the hazard warnign switch is a bit temperamental so I have had to jam some card in so that I can work my indicators propperly, otherwise the car is in fantastic shape.

the car will have a month or two's tax cant remember how long and a full MOT, its down on the log book as a 2.0l so its all strictly legal thanks for looking any questions 07867 677452, Paul...

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[Edited on 01-12-2004 by Karnage Corsa]

[Edited on 01-12-2004 by Karnage Corsa]

[Edited on 02-12-2004 by Karnage Corsa]

Karnage Corsa

2nd Dec 04 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Karnage Corsa

2nd Dec 04 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MarkM

2nd Dec 04 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mileage on shell and engine?
Karnage Corsa

3rd Dec 04 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mialage on the shell is approxamately 65000 I have tonnes of reciepts fot it and the engine has approxamately 75000 with no history out of a cally
stubbsy05

3rd Dec 04 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the car look different now to those pics? New pics would be good if so with the GSI kit.
Karnage Corsa

3rd Dec 04 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

once I have washed it over the weekend I will ask neillosxi to take some pics of it, it will then be prestine condition
MarkM

3rd Dec 04 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is 2.5k the asking price?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2.0l Corsa GSI For sale - £2500 WOW 25 database queries in 0.0065629 seconds