corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » '95 Astra 1.4 LSi Hatch , 67000 miles , with MPi Engine Damaged but repaired

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author '95 Astra 1.4 LSi Hatch , 67000 miles , with MPi Engine Damaged but repaired
Paul3313

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 04 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above , cat 'C' insurance write off , had damage to drivers door and wing only , these have been replaced but need painting , all it needs to put back on the road is a v.i.c check (which i guarantee it will pass) an m.o.t (which again i can virtually guarantee it passing) and tax

way too good to be scrapped , bought this to put on road myself but out of work so cant afford to run a car now

ring 07742-467422 if ya got any questions
Paul3313

3rd Dec 04 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to add that car is running , and drivaable , i drove it down from yorkshire myself , nice smooth drive
Paul3313

5th Dec 04 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt , only lookin for £300 for this , BARGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » '95 Astra 1.4 LSi Hatch , 67000 miles , with MPi Engine Damaged but repaired 25 database queries in 0.0538828 seconds