corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For Sale - December feature Car

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Sale - December feature Car
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Dec 04 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car for sale - basically if it sells within a week - I get the car I really want - If it doesnt sell I'll finish it off and carry on showing next year - and do the plans that are in the pipeline - however really want this other car

Spec
1.2 8v Ls -recently had all gaskets changed, new thermostat, battery, wiring, and few other bits - runs really well
k&N induction kit
Sebring Extreme 6x4 oval back box with powerflow centre section - (slightly lager bore than standard)

Pics show bodywork
all mint - just got to have back bumper resprayed - but I'll do that b4 it goes

any other spec needed - check my garage

well loved and taken care of car - will be sad to see it go - but dont want to spend nemore money on it if I can buy the car I want - which already has the engine work done to it, interior and bodymods - leaves me less to do and works out cheaper

DO NOT POST ANY UNNECESSARY POSTS - THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE - BUT I WONT LET IT GO IF I DONT GET WHAT I WANT FOR IT

£3250 ono
RichR
Premium Member

7th Dec 04 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS shown at Donny 04 and Donny South 03 with Corsasport - Fast car were interested in a feature if the interior was finished or engine conversion - so ne1 afetr a potential feature car - this could be a good way to get one cheap - you only need to spend about 2k more to finish it - either leather interior or c20xe
Ally

7th Dec 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice
waynep

7th Dec 04 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

milage ? seems alot for a 1.2
RichR
Premium Member

7th Dec 04 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DO NOT POST ANY UNNECESSARY POSTS - THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE - BUT I WONT LET IT GO IF I DONT GET WHAT I WANT FOR IT
RichR
Premium Member

7th Dec 04 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AND ITS WORTH WHAT SOME1S WILLING TO PAY FOR IT

Insurance policy of agreed valuation of £4500 at only £465 this year - so insurance is cheap and the agreed value fromthe insurance company is more than Im asking
corsa_fella

9th Dec 04 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

worth it in my opinion ttt
big eck

11th Dec 04 at 03:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE

I'll have the bottom one please
Woollard

11th Dec 04 at 04:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MATE I KNOW ITS ALOT UNDER ASKING PRICE, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU £2500 FOR IT STRAIGHT AWAY.?? LET ME KNOW BUT IM GUESSING THE ANSWER WILL BE NO. JUST THOUGHT I'D ASK.
Woollard

11th Dec 04 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one bruv, plse note tha I almost bought your car before, really want it mate just wish I had more funds but its a difficult time of year you know.plse let me know either way though.
Tommy

19th Dec 04 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol u could get M4ttc's for less than that u do know u have a K pl8 there
James_DT

20th Dec 04 at 02:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LoudandLow
lol u could get M4ttc's for less than that u do know u have a K pl8 there

Considering his insurance company agreed on a value of £4500, I don't think what he's asking is a stupid price.
Are you here just to ruin people's adverts?
Please, leave the man alone.

TTT.
RichR
Premium Member

22nd Dec 04 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also had some genuine interest at a slightly higher price on another site - just waiting to see what comes of that - I dont really want to sell her - but got eyes on bigger and better things - which will either cost a fortune to do with this - ie leatehr, 2.0 litre, new brakes, rollcage, etc etc etc - or I can buy something which is already done - just waiting till the new year If she hasnt sold I'll make a decision

plus just got a big bill - cause I had a new ECU, a new loom and a few other bits that have always bugged me since I had - she runs absoloutly fantastic now - not a slight problem - which is more than I can say about some of the cars Ive driven off this site
Mark Petty

22nd Dec 04 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well nice car mate the bodywork looks spot on.
If I was you I would of taken Woollard's offer.
But if you are willing to wait abit im sure you will get what you want.

Either way very nice car ideal for a conversion
RichR
Premium Member

22nd Dec 04 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers - and as I said - not in a rush - may even finish it - just a case of if the right offer comes along - everythings for sale at the right price
RichR
Premium Member

26th Feb 05 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up - new car needed now - insurance means I can get something quicker and bigger now
£3250 (offers around)
RichR
Premium Member

26th Feb 05 at 14:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will sell for £250 less without the seats in
hitman2k

26th Feb 05 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
PS shown at Donny 04 and Donny South 03 with Corsasport - Fast car were interested in a feature if the interior was finished or engine conversion - so ne1 afetr a potential feature car - this could be a good way to get one cheap - you only need to spend about 2k more to finish it - either leather interior or c20xe

Mint car shame ur selling!
nice car can get interior in leather for about £700 from a place in wesmilds and that prob still enuff 2 put a 2 litre in so 2k could get both things done
RichR
Premium Member

26th Feb 05 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not definately selling -having second thoughts now - but not getting on the stand at DOnny this years made me think - cause Im gonna have to spend a fortune to get it upto standard again
and Ive seen a fantastic Hyundai coupe f2 - near me - which costs £200 more to insure than the corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For Sale - December feature Car 25 database queries in 0.0168948 seconds