corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Read about VOSA in paper this week. Not good.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Read about VOSA in paper this week. Not good.
leeshez

User status: Offline
8th Dec 04 at 06:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On that note you could have a scally who would look at your car to see what install, alloys etc you have. Get your name and address and get his druged up low life scummy mate to rob ya.
PaulW

8th Dec 04 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true, but if we did have a seperate test for modifications & testing there roadworthyness... i'd happily spend a few extra quid to shove it up the VOSA'a ass if they try say something aint legal.

I always take my car to one specific place, as i know they dont bullshit me.
bradfincham

8th Dec 04 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sod that i would just drive past and say they waved me in too late for me to stop within the distance etc
andy hirst

8th Dec 04 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just another labour money making scheme, looking to sting motorists for every penny they have. Labour hate the motorist.

Intersting fact: The chairperson of the Rochdale IAM is the Rochdale Labour Counsellor (sp?). I think this is abit of a contradiction

Labour = No likey motorists
IAM = fights for the rights of motorists

Something wrong with this shitty country.

Rant over

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Read about VOSA in paper this week. Not good. 23 database queries in 0.3335190 seconds