corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting a tacho

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting a tacho
evansy

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 04 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it hard to fit a tacho to a car without one? also does anyone know where to get 52mm analouge ones from as the only ones i've managed to find so far have been digital ones. finally i cant decide where to mount it on the dash between the mfd and the clock bulge or on the pillar at the other side so where have other people put theirs if there doing the same thing as me

[Edited on 23-12-2004 by evansy]
gazpeters

23rd Dec 04 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you thought about buying secondhand clocks that includes one? Looks better imo. Also not hard to wire in you can search here

[Edited on 23-12-2004 by gazpeters]
CorsAsh

23rd Dec 04 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, find some from a car similar age to yours, should go right in. Usually about £40 from a scrappy, mine were.
evansy

23rd Dec 04 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car came with colour coded dials as standard and i wanna keep those in

New Poll