corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » To all XBOX Owners (good news)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author To all XBOX Owners (good news)
Ren

User status: Offline
26th Dec 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is coming to the XBOX and PC this June. The reason why its coming so late, is that all GTA games (past or present) have had a 6 month exclusivity deal with Sony, and all future GTA games have this too.

Oh well, roll on June
Dean_H

26th Dec 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been playing it on the ps2 and its f00king awsome, only thing that pisses me off is the camera angle doesnt stay fixed on the car.

I dont a mission just now and it was really awkard using the forklift truck cause when i was turning and reversing etc etc the angle was getting messed up.
It is like this when driving cars aswell... anyone know how to fix it and keep it fixed on the rear of the car?
Munchie

27th Dec 04 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Press L1 while ure in the car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » To all XBOX Owners (good news) 23 database queries in 0.0108781 seconds