corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Does the Samsung D500 really kick ass ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Does the Samsung D500 really kick ass ?
Jambo

User status: Offline
29th Dec 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
quote:
Originally posted by Munchie
i can unlock ALL Nokias and ALL sony erricsons and MOST Samsungs....pm me for a quote

bet you cant do the 6630

not even the boffins over at the nokia boards can as it has a new DCT5 version.

And vodafone have installed protected settings so once its installed you cannot remove mms/gprs settings to be replaced with new ones

thats just mean man
Nismo

29th Dec 04 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell me about it , got it on vodafone to use on o2 and ive requested the unlock code from Vodafone and Nokia are sending it to me but they said i will not be able to remove the MMS/GPRS block unless the phone is flashed
p

29th Dec 04 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nokia7610
Matty L

29th Dec 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im on my secound D500 and it is mazin

first was on orange, who have played around with the firmware.first theres the crappy shortcut menu which blocks half off the background off.Also, orange have restricted the "orange" network letters so u can only move them across the screen and not get rid of it.Plus, there's that damm bright orange logo stuck to the back off the phone....and the colour is ming mong prefer black........

which is what i have now

no branding, no shortcut and its possible to remove the 02 logo in the settings

beats the nokias
Matty L

29th Dec 04 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh, and its not awful to use at all....carnt understand why people think this
Matt H

30th Dec 04 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty L

trust me, as someone who has used every recent phone made they are terrible compared to other manufactures. personally i think the orange version is better

another annoying thing about the D500 is that it doesn't support P.I.P. so you cant send pics to bluetooth printers & possibly PC's.

im in dire need of another contract as i seem to use up my free mins straight away on my other contracts im considering a D500 on orange as they have a very good deal with their double mins for life offer
langey

30th Dec 04 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was waiting for the d500 coz i'm ready for an upgrade on my contract, but dont think i'll bother, plus they keep changing the date of release. its now jan 6th
langey

30th Dec 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how long can you take videos for with the s700i sony erricson?

i need a phone to do longer videos than 9seconds which my shitty 6600 nokia did, then it bust on my when i started delelting msgs
Matt H

30th Dec 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2mins i believe on s700 if you store onto the phone memory

or unlimited if you store it onto the memory card
Matty L

30th Dec 04 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
quote:
Originally posted by Matty L

trust me, as someone who has used every recent phone made they are terrible compared to other manufactures. personally i think the orange version is better

another annoying thing about the D500 is that it doesn't support P.I.P. so you cant send pics to bluetooth printers & possibly PC's.

im in dire need of another contract as i seem to use up my free mins straight away on my other contracts im considering a D500 on orange as they have a very good deal with their double mins for life offer

imo its GREAT to use...i give it a up

You CAN send pictures via bluetooth to computers, not sure about printers though.Who does that anyway
Last night i sent a 50 min long video of me driving to blackpool last week to my computer and im very impressed with the quality...and me driving skills
jk
So yeah, get it peeps...its really good

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Does the Samsung D500 really kick ass ? 23 database queries in 0.0292230 seconds