corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone done a 4 wheel drive corsa???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone done a 4 wheel drive corsa???
Danny69

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 05 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone done one or have an idea of what it would cost???
Andy_N9~DYB

2nd Jan 05 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask beardy a think hew was toying with the idea
deanmcreynolds26

2nd Jan 05 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a lota cash mate
ed

2nd Jan 05 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you pay somone to do it then it will be a lot of cash, if you know what you are doing it will be more affordable.
Dom

2nd Jan 05 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea there were a few people looking at doing it, but the costs out weighted it all though - it would cost about the same as buying a corsa new

however, i believe that there was someone who said that they knew someone doing one (look up a post by me, posted about 10 months ago)..but thats all i heard.
Although there is someone creating a RWD corsa - i think beardy posted a few pics about it
Nic Barnes

2nd Jan 05 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a bloke in the northwest is building one, he is on mig. i got some turbo bits off him a few months back and was on about it. havent seen it so maybe more myth than legend, but still, seemed to talk the talk and was 37 years old so no day dreamer
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Jan 05 at 23:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wont cost that much!! it'll be alot but not loads it will be cheaper to buy a 4x4 calibra from a scrappy and using the bottom of that but it'll need cutting down! let me know about the prices i've been thinking of doin it myself for a while give cossvaux a call!!

New Poll