corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How do you tell your boss...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do you tell your boss...
Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
4th Jan 05 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck him . Its your life , do your best and take the job .

afterall what has he done for you thats so good?

My boss is a prick that i cant wait to either tell him to shove his job us his arse or kick him in the teeth!

can you tell i am in a bad mood?
purple_corsa_gls

4th Jan 05 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mm-hm.

I havent got the job yet, just applied! I am going to tell him this week that im applying as ive used him as areferee, just didnt know the best way to do it. sounds like the only thing im being told it to not say anything, and stay at my job
Ben
Banned

4th Jan 05 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats why so many people get shit wages , and low job satisfaction, because they dont push themselvs enough!

i am going to quit this sparky shit and win the lottory , or maybe the other way round
purple_corsa_gls

4th Jan 05 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly. im not even bothered about the money. if i were to stay at this job then i have the chance to earn shitloads more. i just dont want to do it anymore, and have decided to do something i want to, instead of something that seems right.
greengoddess

4th Jan 05 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by purple_corsa_gls
I dont think mine will like me after telling him this at the busiest time of the year

If its not going to be maybe for 18 months i dont think he will mind as you are not dropping him in it at short notice, plus he would be able to plan on your replacement nearer the time.
They cant give you a bad reference if your work has been up to scratch

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How do you tell your boss... 23 database queries in 0.2156000 seconds