corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electric windows - Fuse keeps popping

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric windows - Fuse keeps popping
Ojc

User status: Offline
4th Jan 05 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF is wrong with it?

I can't put my windows down to shout at 14 year old girls, someone help me whats wrong with it?
lee mitchell

4th Jan 05 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur dodgy fcuking wiring that goes thru the holes from shell to the door with no gromets
Rob H

4th Jan 05 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lee mitchell
ur dodgy fcuking wiring that goes thru the holes from shell to the door with no gromets

Still takes second place to the wiring on my mates central locking on his nova... Out the door from under the door card, round the side of the front of the door, into the A-Pillar through the side of the door switch which had been butchered to get the wires through .

New Poll