corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » my car bits on ebay........alloys etc 99p

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my car bits on ebay........alloys etc 99p
M2RTY

User status: Offline
6th Jan 05 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZm2rvQ5fhQQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1
dave_o4

6th Jan 05 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

give you a 5er for your wheels?
M2RTY

6th Jan 05 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u cant con a conman
leeshez

6th Jan 05 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a tip it is worn not warn for the discrpition on the alloys.

These wheels came off an N reg Astra Estate I bought. There is a full set of 4 but they have all been slightly kerbed. All tyres are 185/60/14s, 2 tyres have almost new tyres, one is 1/4 warn and one is 1/3 warn but is slightly bald on the inside due to the tracking being out (this has not effected the alloy itself in any way and the tyre should still be legal). There are no centre caps but I think they look rather nice without them!

M2RTY

6th Jan 05 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doh, was never good at spelling mate!! cheers for the help lol

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » my car bits on ebay........alloys etc 99p 25 database queries in 0.0049050 seconds