corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 4 branch manifolds...... what do u do with egr feed? (x16xe)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4 branch manifolds...... what do u do with egr feed? (x16xe)
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
8th Jan 05 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above really, most of them ive looked at dont allow u to refit the egr feed pipe. where do i put it?

[Edited on 08-01-2005 by corsa808]
ed

8th Jan 05 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You block up the EGR valve with a spacer and a blocker - the spacer is just the same as the valve gasket, but is made from som aluminium thats a few mm thick and the blocker is the same as the spacer apart from it blocks the hole so you you don't drill the middle of it out... If this doesn't make sense it will when you get the assembly apart.
broster
Premium Member

8th Jan 05 at 10:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, its the secondary air injection, all you do is rip it all off mate, well thats all i did! also if its for the x16xe, if you get a decent manifold it will give yo uthe option to fit it or remove it! you can leave the actual egr valve alone tho, just remove the big lump of plastic like i have done......

now you see it

now you dont

ps, any excuse of post pis of my shineyness! lol

New Poll