corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help: steel rims

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help: steel rims
carnagesri

User status: Offline
12th Jan 05 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 1995 corsa b and i am taking my alloys off for a while to get them refurbished and i want to put steel rims back on.I don't want to put the original 13's back on because they are like bicycle wheels.I got 14's from a scrappie today and they were from a 1998 astra and their offset was et39 and they didn't even fit due to hole in the centre of the rim not fitting on to the hub on my car.What wheels from other vauxhalls will fit?I have a cavalier wheel which is et49 and that seems to be fine.I want them to be 14 inch minimum.Also they have to be the right pcd.Thanks.

[Edited on 12-01-2005 by carnagesri]
arf_SRi

12th Jan 05 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa SRi's came with 14" steelies mate, mine did. so try and find a set of those, shouldnt be too hard.
carnagesri

12th Jan 05 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i live in ireland and finding a an sri would be next to impossible.

New Poll