corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » standard hu code

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author standard hu code
sim0ng

User status: Offline
13th Jan 05 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cars been written off so have been taking everything out of it, its still kinda driveable eve tho the suspension and wheel is a bit fucked, but i need my car 2mor and was wacking in my standard casette player and then noticed i don't have the code for it. Is there a universal code along all of them, or is it different for each one?

its the Philips SC 201 btw

New Poll