corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R-reg Red Corsa sport with proper mods...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R-reg Red Corsa sport with proper mods...
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
18th Jan 05 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do, looking to see if any1 wants my corsa...

R-reg 1.4 sport, 52.000 miles, full Vauxhall sh,
Vauxhall fitted backbox,
Vauxhall mudflaps,
K&nN panel filter (pipercrodd induction kit in pics) can have the pipercross to.
Power boost valve thingy,
17in Mille miglia evo's, pretty much brand new with 1 curbed a bit, all others are mint, 205/40/17 conti sport contact tyres, all mint, no scrubbing.
Bilstein -40mm kit also by vauxhall i think,
Lockwood dials,
Clifford concept 600 with closure windows,
Had it up on the ramps, the underside of the car is mint, not 1 single drop of oil on the sump,
Standard bodywork, standard trim, will come with the standard retro tape player but will have front componants,

The car has, ew, rcl, sr, pas, h/em.

Lookin for as near as poss to £4000 but make me an offer,

Follow link below for pics...

http://www.fiestaturbo.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=93971

I'm only gonna sell for the right money, i dont really need to sell it, just wanna fin my fiesta off so i can sell that to then get sumthin fast...
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
18th Jan 05 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ps, I'm in bolton, you can e-mail me at andyrs1800@hotmail.com

The car has been really well looked after, no expense spared by the looks of it, sweet to drive, really solid, if it dont sell i'll be doin a fair bit more to it, ie, more proper mods not gay bodykits and neons...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R-reg Red Corsa sport with proper mods... 25 database queries in 0.0118091 seconds