corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » subs and amps forsale

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author subs and amps forsale
Adzy2k2

User status: Offline
12th Feb 05 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2packages for sale

1 x pioneer 400w in carpeted box, with longmill amp (unknown rating but was with sub installed in car when brought car)
All works fine, tested yesterday, i had it for 3months in my car, sounds good. £70

2xpro-plus 12" subs in carpeted box, with plexiglass front and blue neon, with 880w pro-plus amp. Brought 3 months ago, was very impressed with loudness and fair quality. Paid £300 for the pair, used mainly on low volume, £200

Pickup would be from luton or northampton, am willing to travel short distance from luton to meet. any Q u2u me!!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » subs and amps forsale 24 database queries in 0.0070369 seconds