corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got my court date on the 25th Feb *UPDATE*

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got my court date on the 25th Feb *UPDATE*
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
17th Feb 05 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was an article in the scottish sun today about hand held laser guns. guy got caught doing 130mph in his scooby or something and it was imported and still limited to 107mph so think he got off with it and it said something about the detectors were not going to be used until the problems with them are sorted. not too sure exactly but someone will prolly have a copy or there will be something on the web
dave17

17th Feb 05 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i saw it in the daily mail today mate. unfortunately their talking about the Pro Laser III, wheras i was caught on a Pro Laser II
dave17

18th Feb 05 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well heres an update.

i have been made to plead guilty by post by my parents. admitting the speed etc.

im fuckin pissed off about it because they wont let me contest.

1. checked the paperwork, it WAS a Prolaser III, the proven faulty laser used by the police (recently in the newspapers)

2. it HASNT been calibrated since 13/7/03.

3. it was noted that the area is signposted as a 30 limit, it isnt.

4. they got my name wrong on the summons

5. i recieved it after 6 months.

6. traffic was put as moderate when it was light.

but i have no choice, as they pay everythin 4 the car except the petrol. and plus their paying my solicitor fees and fine. seems i have no job, i dont have a choice
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

18th Feb 05 at 17:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
i quite laughed at this, you're totally missing my point. im not by anyway at all havign a go at dave, everyone speeds yeah, the point im trying to get across quite unsuccessfully is that punishments are there for a reason.
iv been talking to paul, now hes gettin punished hes really learnt from it and wont drive liek that again
whereas a while ago i was in a serious accident, car flipped and wrote off, couple of us injured, i still am quite badly, and yet the wanker driver got out of it, changed the story of what really happened to police, was no witnesses to ask etc, he should have lost his licence for that crash, but he wasnt punished, so yet still drives like a total fkin arsehole puttin his own and other peoples lives at risk because he THINKS hes a good driver, THINKS because hes been driving 3 years hes learnt everything, THINKS hes invincible basically, one day he wont be as lucky as last time and will kill someone, id bet money on it.
this is the point i was trying to get across, if people dont get punished they dont learn!
granted dave i know your situation was entirely different from mine, and im not having a go directly at you, but punishments are there for a reason, if u gte out of this, someoen else few days later might do same and get out of it, someoen who drives worse.

*awaits flaming *

No you're not going to get flamed, it is a good point that if we didnt have punishments we wouldnt learn anything.
willay
Premium Member

18th Feb 05 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave17
well heres an update.

i have been made to plead guilty by post by my parents. admitting the speed etc.

im fuckin pissed off about it because they wont let me contest.

1. checked the paperwork, it WAS a Prolaser III, the proven faulty laser used by the police (recently in the newspapers)

2. it HASNT been calibrated since 13/7/03.

3. it was noted that the area is signposted as a 30 limit, it isnt.

4. they got my name wrong on the summons

5. i recieved it after 6 months.

6. traffic was put as moderate when it was light.

but i have no choice, as they pay everythin 4 the car except the petrol. and plus their paying my solicitor fees and fine. seems i have no job, i dont have a choice

I hope the silly fuckers will pay for your insurance too if it goes up from your points, jesus fucking christ.
dave17

18th Feb 05 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh, they got no choice
willay
Premium Member

18th Feb 05 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dave17

18th Feb 05 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh as u would guess, im pretty pissed bout it
Munchie

18th Feb 05 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not about IF u get done for speeding....its how long/much for!

ull defo get done for 59mph tho
Munchie

18th Feb 05 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ignore that last post, just read the whole thread ha
dave17

18th Feb 05 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i kno munch, ive pleaded guilty so am deffo gettin done
dave17

18th Feb 05 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dave17

11th Jul 05 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ended up with 6 points and £70 fine. not too shabby i guess.

pleaded guilty by post
willay
Premium Member

11th Jul 05 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got my court date on the 25th Feb *UPDATE* 23 database queries in 0.0134950 seconds