corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Smash Splitter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smash Splitter
H

User status: Offline
24th Feb 05 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Driving up from Winchester got home to find i half a splitter left Mesh gone too f00k knows where that is, on A1 somewhere i think

Anyone recommend anywhere to get that sprayed and fitted?

Cheers,
corsa_jim

25th Feb 05 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JSL in boro mate hes doin mine n you know what im like bout me car hes an ex bmw n vaux body man 01642 351111

Jim
H

25th Feb 05 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh hello mate, how much you think?
corsa_jim

25th Feb 05 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best bet is to run down n have a word with him hes quoted me 1500 to fit gsi kit full colour code n respray but itl be less coz im not geting the bonnet done now coz im gettin a corbon fiber 1 made up

Jim
H

26th Feb 05 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gotta Take it in to them, Not sure if they would touch it cos of colour but they need to see it in flesh. Guy at Guis f**ked me off saying he wont touch it :/

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Smash Splitter 24 database queries in 0.0076220 seconds