corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance!!!!
16vpete

User status: Offline
1st Mar 05 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey im 17 an wantin to get insured on a fully modded pug 106. its only a 1.0 but it has full bodykit flip paint etc.

Is there any insurance companys that can insure me for a standard 106 and still be insured ie (insurance isnt void when they see mods) Can i justi nsure it as standard n if i crash i only get standard bumpers put back etc?!

If so what companys and what does it mean im insured for?!?!

i no its gonna be expensive either way so dont say 'ya wont get insured' 'dont bother'
Cheers
Adge

1st Mar 05 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

liverpool victorias are gd mate
corsa5dr

1st Mar 05 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to declare the modifications. Otherwise the company may not pay out if you have a crash.
Try CIS for insurance, they were really cheap for me on my kitted corsa and didnt increase the premium for any of my modifications.
You should be able to get a few half decent quotes as its only a 1.0.

CIS's number should be in the thread of insurance companies in the help zone forum.

Good luck

[Edited on 01-03-2005 by corsa5dr]
corsa5dr

1st Mar 05 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16vpete
Can i justi nsure it as standard n if i crash i only get standard bumpers put back etc?!

It doesnt work like that I'm afraid. Modifying your car increases your premium because of chance of theft usually as kitted cars attract attention. The insurance company will try and get out of paying if they have an excuse so the mods need to be declared.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0100300 seconds