corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Price of a Vauxhall Multichanger!!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Price of a Vauxhall Multichanger!!!!!!!
NovaGTE

User status: Offline
4th Mar 05 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been to vauxhall to see the price of a four disc multichanger for my astra and it was £379 exc VAT
Dom

4th Mar 05 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay it or butcher around the internet mate You can also get aftermarket ones that work with vauxhall standard HUs

It was the same for my old man, when he was looking at getting one for his A6 - audi wanted 400 odd quid for one found out that another company (think it was panasonic) did one that would work with the standard HU. Also, we found a converter that allowed use of a winder range of multichangers (there might be something like this for your astra)
stubbsy05

4th Mar 05 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't you have a beemer and a golf?
NovaGTE

4th Mar 05 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh thats wat im gonna do mate, ive found one on ebay at the mo. Will have a look at other makes tho as i wanna keep all my steering wheel controls and dash display

Alex- Have an Astra Turbo and Golf now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Price of a Vauxhall Multichanger!!!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.4810920 seconds