corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How to supply cool air to Throttle Bodies / Carbs?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to supply cool air to Throttle Bodies / Carbs?
Chump

User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok so hypothetically if i was getting TB's or Carbs on my XE how would i go about supplying them a good source of cool air? I know the obvious route is to get a scooby vent or similar but my car is all about the stealth so i don't want to have to do this. Imagine a scooby vent on a corsa that looks virtually bog standard

So any suggestions. Was thinking of trying to route a pipe from the front of the car but room is pretty tight as it is....

Cheers
Chump
sassyminx

7th Mar 05 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cold air feed mounted into scuttle somehow?
Chump

7th Mar 05 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm....not much air flow tho i'd think as it wouldn't be pointing in the right direction?
sassyminx

7th Mar 05 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh well

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How to supply cool air to Throttle Bodies / Carbs? 23 database queries in 0.0687399 seconds