corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Infinity Speakers and Parcel Shelf

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Infinity Speakers and Parcel Shelf
daveo

User status: Offline
18th Mar 05 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Front Speakers

Infinity Kappa 63i

Currently in the doors on my SR, they fit in fine and sound nice for coxial speakers. selling due to upgrade at the front.

Size: 6.5" coxail speakers
Impedance: 4ohm
Power Handling: 70w
Mounting Depth: 2-7/16"

Rear Speakers and Parcel Shelf

Infinity Reference 6953i

Currently in my custom parcel shelf, the shelf has a wood insert in the middle of the standard shelf and is covered with acoustic matting. i am selling due to having a sub and dont want 6x9's in the rear. also the shelf goes with as the speakers are behind the matting.

Size: 6" x 9"
Impedance: 4 Ohms
Power Handling: RMS: 100W
Power Handling: Peak: 300W
Sensitivity: 92dB
Mounting Depth: 2-7/8"

----------------------

speakers is very good condition and work perfect, the shelf is very good aswell. also there is a lot of info on the net about these speakers so just search on google for them

I would prefer to sell the both as one however may seperate (shelf and 6x9's not cannot be seperated tho)

OFFERS via u2u

[Edited on 21-03-2005 by daveo]
daveo

User status: Offline
19th Mar 05 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to unforseen circumstances i wont be selling these items for another month now

sorry

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Infinity Speakers and Parcel Shelf 25 database queries in 0.0086930 seconds