corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how much?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how much?
Paul_J

User status: Offline
21st Mar 05 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Typically how much does it cost for a garage to switch over a exhaust system? (manifold back)

Always fitted my own exhausts in the past.

I'm considering getting a PugSport Group N exhaust (with built in decat) - best for power you can get for the 106 gti.

But it comes in 2 peices and the decat is built in.

Which means at MOT, I need to put my 3 part standard exhaust back on with it's cat. Effort... So how much does it typically cost to switch a whole exhaust system over?

The cat can't be swapped and because the pugsport is 2 parts, I can't like just switch the center pipe.
Nath

21st Mar 05 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£20 I reckon.I got a full system changed for that amount. Not sure how far back it went. It was up to the cat I think.
Paul_J

21st Mar 05 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm 20 pound isn't too bad I suppose if I'm feeling lazy.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how much? 23 database queries in 0.0083089 seconds