corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Crashed Corsa GSi 16v For Sale...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crashed Corsa GSi 16v For Sale...
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
25th Mar 05 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These pics were taken before we drove it out of the field,

the car is now on standard gsi wheels with a standard gsi spare in the boot, the car does run and drive fine, we also have a 1.2 rolling shell to go with the car at extra cost and also all parts off the 1.2,

The project as stopped as we dont really have time to do the project as jack will be moving house soon and we cant really move and store the cars, also he has just bought a corsa 1.6 sport,

the gsi has just had a new exhaust with magnex stainless backbox, brand new cat, the car is the high spec model with e/w h/e/m alarm, immob etc, its l reg 80k just had full service 2 weeks before the crash inc cambelt and acc belt, disks pads etc,

for the full car (gsi) £550 ono
for the full gsi and 1.2 rolling shell £800 ono
Just the rolling shell £275 ono

all parts off the 1.2 for sale £offers

please dont pm me as its not my car and i'm not on here much as i dont have the tinternet at the mo, please ring jack on 07841745154 or e-mail him on jack_eddowes@hotmail.com for a quicker reply.

ps, compomotives are not included in any of the above prices, the front 2 are bolloxed but the back 2 are fine with mint tyres £offers

[Edited on 26-03-2005 by Andyrs1800]
spinks

26th Mar 05 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swap u for 2ltr 16v calibra
speed_ed

27th Mar 05 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi its me whos selling the cars mate, details and pics of car???
boyracer2002

27th Mar 05 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interested - will let you know in nxt day or so and come collect if so as not too far from you
speed_ed

27th Mar 05 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate let me know asap some other people are interested.

cheers
j0hn

27th Mar 05 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£££ on the magnex

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Crashed Corsa GSi 16v For Sale... 25 database queries in 0.0283329 seconds