corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » How i won lots of credits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How i won lots of credits
Dean_H

User status: Offline
29th Mar 05 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was getting a bit bored, to be honest i was being a tight ass, wouldnt spend my credits and struggling to win races as i didnt buy any cars and only using the ones i won.

In the end i was getting bored had 130,000 credits in the bank and spend it on a BMW M3 CSL and spent another 20,000 on doing it up, stage 3 exhaust, racing ecu, lighter stage 1.

I entered the european races and the german 300-400bhp race, first race was at nurburing and aspec points available were 95! i thought fuk never gonna win this. The car is sooo beastly and the handling is spot on i won the race no probs 95 points in the bank, won that championship. And won a 350,000 prize car.

Next race was the capri rally, the CSL run rings around the opponent on each race (2) was an easy race and i won a 250,000 price car.

Next race was the M series in BMW events, won that with no probs altho the M5 was on par with my modded M3CSL the handling is better on the CSL and won them races with slight ease. Won the M3 GTR.

Sell the prize cars and within an hour or 2 i went from.... 3,000 credits (after buying the CSL and modding it) to 700,000 + credits. XMAS HAS COME EARLY!

Dont know wether to sell the CSL and modify the GTR instead?
Adam_B

29th Mar 05 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GTR is

Al3X

29th Mar 05 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another way is to do the Merc championship (The one at the top, i forget what its called), win that and you get a Merc touring car. Take that and race it in the German touring car league. When you win that you get a CLK GTR that you can sell for 743,000. Easy money, you can B-spec that championship in like 15 mins.

You soon run out of things to spend money on though, i have 4M and i dunno what to buy

New Poll