corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Avo coil over peeps

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Avo coil over peeps
Teddy

User status: Offline
29th Mar 05 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loving the Coil overs - only thing is ive noticed there is a "creak" sometimes at the back - but its not consistant with hitting bumps etc....

Everything appears tight and working properly - im thinking it could be the handbrake perhaps.

little unsure - anyone shed anylight? Similar experiences?
3CorsaMeal

29th Mar 05 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the rear spring sitting correctly?
Teddy

29th Mar 05 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are so tight they cant sit any other way - lmao

The car is sitting fine and nothing unsavory happening when i hit the bendies....
3CorsaMeal

29th Mar 05 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a rear spring that wasn't sitting in the lower cup properly, was so slightly off centre and it made a creaking noise
Teddy

29th Mar 05 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aha may have to have a proper look - i know where its coming from so ill have a gander.

Nice one chap.
ArdenSXi

29th Mar 05 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jim
i had a rear spring that wasn't sitting in the lower cup properly, was so slightly off centre and it made a creaking noise

Aren't AVOs coil-over struts at the rear aswell as fronts on corsa's? If they are then the spring cant really be sitting wrongly. I've heard the struts are very tight to the rear bodywork with AVO's, could be rubbing that every now and then??
broster
Premium Member

29th Mar 05 at 17:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its clear of the body work and there is no movement on it, teddy, i say raise it up a tad, see if it goes away, will look on wed for you

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Avo coil over peeps 23 database queries in 0.0125790 seconds