corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 6x9 fiber glass door builds

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 6x9 fiber glass door builds
black1616

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 05 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

made these about 1 week ago but am lookin 2 make another set but put another speker in made these from a set of door pokets of a 1.0 corsa so shud fit any corsa b as long as its a 3 door i think wher made with a small mdf body for the stregnth then used a material which i painted with a fiber glass ressin which dryes 2 made a solid shape the give the hole thing a layer of body filler sanded the hole lot down an spayed them in gloss black as seen in the pics i will sell them for £110 with posage paid
black1616

3rd Apr 05 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill have a link up here in a mo for the pics
black1616

3rd Apr 05 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4540732156&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1
black1616

4th Apr 05 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if any 1 is intredted ill sell them for 80 with postage paid for

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 6x9 fiber glass door builds 25 database queries in 0.0668962 seconds