corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » clifford alarms

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author clifford alarms
Jas

User status: Offline
6th Apr 05 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was wondering... well infact thinkin of investing in one of clifford's alarm's not sure which one tho..

in max power theres about 15 differant ones all @ £250 fitted...

will they fit them if i pay £250? i also want c/l but i got no clue when it comes to fitting!

[Edited on 06-04-2005 by Jason2004]
Gavin
Premium Member

6th Apr 05 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason2004
i was wondering... well infact thinkin of investing in one of clifford's alarm's not sure which one tho..

in max power theres about 15 differant ones all @ £250 fitted...

will they fit them if i pay £250? i also want c/l but i got no clue when it comes to fitting!
[Edited on 06-04-2005 by Jason2004]

are u sure that they are all £250
cos the last time i checked a mag, every alarm had £250 in the description section..... but the £250 was some sort of protection thing and not the actual price of the alarm

pew pew pew pewwwww
Jas

6th Apr 05 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit ok lol il check
hitman2k

6th Apr 05 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

concept 650 should be around £300 ish i think fitted does have 2 channel out put which can pop doors? boot what eva u want also has a dual proxy sensor if anyone get close to ur car gives a warning siren! also blackjack system and is cat insurance approved good luck m8tey...........
Jas

6th Apr 05 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so £300 for the complete system..thats fitted isnt it!?
drunkenfool

7th Apr 05 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any links for that? Im thinking of selling my 300 on ebay cos its gonna be a hassle swapping it over, plus i lost one of the fobs

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » clifford alarms 24 database queries in 0.0087931 seconds