corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1400 16v sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1400 16v sport
corsasportray

User status: Offline
10th Apr 05 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am leaving the corsa crew cos im really wantin a 106 gti thought this would be best place to sell it. lol.

The spec for the car

1997 1400 16v sport
53000 miles
Rio verde green
6 months tax and 12 months mot

The engine was replaced with a tigra engine from a v reg tigra and has only done 38,000 it is as sweet as it was new
All running gear etc was replaced bottom arms, bearing, brakes and anything else underneath the car. The cat and downpipe are brand new just been fitted for mot. Also all sensors were replaced when the engine was fitted I still have all the old ones and they all work just seemed right to change them. There is also a spare engine with the car which i took out which would be very easy to repair

The mods
Full gsi kit and spoiler with brake light
Lowered -60mm on spax adjustables
Full stainless magnex exhaust with small oval tailpipe
Pipercross filter
Colour coded engine cover
15 inch 5 spoke tigra wheels in white with 4 brand new 195/45/15
2.0 16v front brakes
Superchip with customer key as well as spare standard ecu
Momo race steering wheel
Gar knobs and stuff
Corbeau Carrera recliners in black

The only problems with the car are that the front arch is missing and there is some damage to the door where some gypsies tried to break into it. The lock set has been changed since

This car has had thousands spent and im only getting rid for a 106. I will get picture up this week when i get my digi camera from my mams.

Im looking for around £1700 for the car as it needs next to nothing and its drives superb
M2RTY

User status: Offline
29th Apr 05 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still f/s mate?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1400 16v sport 25 database queries in 0.0095260 seconds