corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » M4 Speed Cameras....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author M4 Speed Cameras....
russb

User status: Offline
12th Apr 05 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got this off another forum for all you that use the m4 .......

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1565657,00.html
Ben
Banned

12th Apr 05 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a joke , i know speeding is wrong but they aint doing it for "our safety" its so there figures look good
chris-sri

12th Apr 05 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not being funny but there aren't any schools or homes for old or disabled people on the M4. It isn't a residential area and as that article stated they are mile for mile the safest roads to drive on what possible reason could there be for this. ££££££££££££££££££'s. Not impressed
russb

12th Apr 05 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope...and the vans can get you from 1km away, yes they have to be visible from 100m, so you would have been caught speeding by the time you could have seen them?
russb

12th Apr 05 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police and civilian operators will use laser guns on vehicles when they come within a kilometre of the bridges.

civilian operators....interesting...how do i apply?? lmao what saddo would want to be a civillian oporator to catch people doing 79mph on the motorway fucking no lifes, if i see any civillian operators im gonna rob there car then get caught speeding in it by themselves....Mwuahahahahaha (Evil Laugh)
chris-sri

12th Apr 05 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We shud start a cs party and enter the General Election with our main policy being to burn down every speed camera in the country. I bet everyone would vote for us, I know I would by the way thanks 4 the tip off
baz2003uk

12th Apr 05 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i might move i do the J16 to J18 every day o what fun im gonna have now
Paul_J

12th Apr 05 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you read right at the bottom - it says that the things that caused accidents are...

A) people driving too close
B) people stopped on hard sholder
C) people not checking their mirrors!

So everyone driving at 70 mph across all 3 lanes will solve any of the above HOW?

People will drive up each other's arsed as everyone will be doing the same speed!

people will still be stopping on hard sholder!

and people will still not check their mirrors! only now they'll probably be boxed in by traffic that is doing the same speed as them either side!!! Fucking takes the piss.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » M4 Speed Cameras.... 23 database queries in 0.0099709 seconds