corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » I'm fitting 2 new front arms tomorrow, roll bar urgent question!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I'm fitting 2 new front arms tomorrow, roll bar urgent question!
X 60RSA

User status: Offline
12th Apr 05 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, as above, i'm fitting 2 new front arms tomorrow, i'm just unsure about the anti roll bar and if there is alot of tension in it, i dont want to be loosening nuts and balts for it to spring off in my face!

Believe it or not, the haynes manual takes you through the procedure but mentions nothing about the anti roll bar, taking it off the arm and re-fixing it!

Thanks!
ed

12th Apr 05 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not under tension while the car is jacked up and the suspension is dissassembled
X 60RSA

12th Apr 05 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
It's not under tension while the car is jacked up and the suspension is dissassembled

Ahh spot on, cant believe the haynes doesn't mention it, i was well

Busy day tomorrow, oil and filter change, fit the new arms either side and 2 outer CV joints, please god i hope i've ordered the right ones!

New Poll