corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Body Shops - Bradford / Leeds

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Body Shops - Bradford / Leeds
andy.ros

User status: Offline
   14th Apr 05 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey

Want to this rear bumper extension i bought moulded onto my standard one aswell as side skirts fitted and a post 97 front bumper, all needs spraying aswell.

Just wondering where the best place is to get this work done, im from bradford so i suspect theres more than one dodgey bugger thats more than likely gonna fleece me

Im willing to spend the cash to get a decent job - aslong as its not over £350

cheers
andy

[Edited on 14-04-2005 by andy.ros]
Ben
Banned

14th Apr 05 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you wont get it all fitted and painted for that i dont think mate , my mates uncle MIGHT do it for that , ill give him a buzz tomorrow as i am taking mine down ,

hes spraying my morretts , skirts , front and rear bumper and my gsi spoiler for 200 notes, ill let you know how his work is
CorsaHayley

18th Apr 05 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know someone who may be able to do it. he did my corsa moulded all bumpers etc in and sprayed for £600
pauls corsa

20th Apr 05 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try simtek in pudsey his name is mark his number is 07760272705 tell him paul gave u his number he mainly does modified work and is very cheap for the work he does
pauls corsa

20th Apr 05 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he his just down the road from tradex on bradford road in pudsey on the right hand side
andy.ros

7th May 05 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok so its more expensive than i thought it was gonna be ill check out simtek thought.

I might try and sand down the post 97 front and fit it myself then get it sprayed, thinking of leaving the black parts of my bumpers as they go well with the smoke grey imo

cheers for the help

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Body Shops - Bradford / Leeds 24 database queries in 0.0085640 seconds