corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » TESTING THE WATER!!! WHEELS ETC FS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TESTING THE WATER!!! WHEELS ETC FS
calidus

User status: Offline
26th Apr 05 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kahns at 400 open to offers...just want rid so i can get me red beast sooner
GazBevan

26th Apr 05 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do the wheels scrub at all? or are they ok because the offset isnt too far off et49? mite be interested although i think 17'' alloys may be a bit big when ive only got a 1400 8v dnt wanna get slowed down any more..
calidus

27th Apr 05 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they dont scrub as i have done the age old technique of removing rear arch bolts...only i have only done it on one side at the mo so it does rub a tiny bit on the other side 4 up, but as soon as the bolts home out it will be fine.

I keep meaning to do it but i dont v often have a car full so i just forget to do it...ask anyone on here about 17s n lowering and they SHOULD say the same
Coblet

27th Apr 05 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interested in the shelf if it's still for sale. Want the shelf though not the speakers - £40 delivered?
calidus

27th Apr 05 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its just a std parcel shelf with cut outs for the 6x9s

if you want it for 40 delivered without the speakers i guess thats fair enough still want it?

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » TESTING THE WATER!!! WHEELS ETC FS 25 database queries in 0.0105119 seconds