corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mini moto 4 sale!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mini moto 4 sale!!
daddysport

User status: Offline
25th Apr 05 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi everyone i know this isnt a car but it has got an engine,

wellits a blata mini moto 49cc 3.5 bhp engine in yamaha r1 paint and sticker kit i bought it 2 years ago but only use it to go down the local pub,
i have speed tested it and it can go 39/40mph and so can set off speed cameras (not that i have done so:thumbs it is in really good condition never been used in the rain and only on tarmac not grass or mud,

i have pictures altho the main part of the body kit isnt on in the pics!

http://www.activetoys.co.uk/ishop/955/shopscr1038.html this is the 1 as u can c they are £499.99 now but i got them wen 1st came out and i paid £700

i am selling mine for £250 ono as its in such good condition! i have pics so i can email them to u.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mini moto 4 sale!! 25 database queries in 0.0071452 seconds