corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » boot lock not working :mad:

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author boot lock not working :mad:
SHARPY

User status: Offline
   26th Apr 05 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my boot lock wont let me in the boot, as the key is just spining all the way round, why the fook has this happened & how can i fix it .......this is pretty urgent as i need to open my boot every day at work to get my tools out etc & i cant be arsed keep droppin rear seats to get stuff out me boot

thanx 4 your help peeps
Twiggy

26th Apr 05 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like mine.... although does work after a bit. Dunno whats wrong but might be worth lashing a screwy in to it????
White_1.2

26th Apr 05 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id say its the linkage on the lock thats come off.
First remove all your tools as your prob gonna need all that space to work in lol!
Drop the rear seats the take off the felted panel that covers your wiper motor its got push fit pins in it so ya might need a screwdriver to prize them out, once thats off check all the linkages are there there should be one from the locking mechanism to the keylock, if thats come off thats your problem and might just want puttin back on, depends if its become damaged, if that fails see if the local scrappy got a replacemnt one with keys

[Edited on 26-04-2005 by White_1.2]
SHARPY

26th Apr 05 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one m8 ill give it a go

New Poll