corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » FOR SALE - nokia 6600 with 256mb card AND a cheap PC system :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FOR SALE - nokia 6600 with 256mb card AND a cheap PC system :)
M2RTY

User status: Offline
2nd May 05 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, i have a 6 month old nokia 6600 for sale, perfect phone and the only reason why I am selling is that ive got a new contract and a 6630 comming tomorrow which is an upgrade of the 6600 but till an amazing smart phone - £85 (i paid 30 for the 256 card alone!)

and I also have a PC for sale

basic spec is 128meg ram, 1400mhz chip, 40gig hard drive, windows xp pro, all usual software, dvd drive, seperate cd writer, dolby 5.1 sound, blah blah not sure on the rest of the spec but its an amazing bit of kit, CHEAP

it was my PC for the past year, but ive bought a laptop instead 'cos of travelling to uni and back

offers on the pc - has a keyboard and mouse too but needs a monitor (50 quid extra for 17" new one from me)

m2rv_h@hotmail.com

M2RTY

User status: Offline
2nd May 05 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahem

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » FOR SALE - nokia 6600 with 256mb card AND a cheap PC system :) 24 database queries in 0.0075850 seconds