corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 306dt with pics!..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 306dt with pics!..
rustwagon

User status: Offline
4th May 05 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Posting on behalf of a friend..

Just gauging interest here folks but its definetly going within the next month. Not after mega bucks for it as once a new car comes it will be surplus to requirements.

Its a 1.9 306d turbo
92bhp standard but only insurance group 5
Taxed until August
MOT is up in june i think-but with work thats been done (see below) it will have no problems passing.
Done 103k miles which is average for year but nothing on a diesel. Has been used as an everyday car to go up the motorway and back to work. Its rarely used at nights and is stored in a garage.

Electric Windows, Electric Sunroof etc. Pioneer MP3 headunit, 6x9s in parcel shelf and 10inch Sub And Amp (not fitted)
Boost has been turned up on it, not sure to precisely what compared to normal (you can actually hear it boosting). Very nippy cars especially when the turbo kicks in.

Its had full new suspension on the front, lowered 40mm, new rear brake pads, full Service at the end of febuary, New CV boots, wipers, cambelt, brake hose and cable etc etc all this cost over £500 so i havent scrimped with the parts etc. (see pic of bill below)

Im wanting offers basically. Its washed every week, looked after etc, paintwork isnt faded anywhere on it as its kept undercover. As said before when a new car comes it just wont get used so it wants to be gone off my drive lol It's not been ragged, anyone who knows me from here will no that.

Sorry about the quality of this bill picture, just tryin to give proof of parts purchased for it etc..

BLACKPOOL AREA

£1495 OR WILLING TO NEGOTIATE FOR QUICK SALE

mich_chief1@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 306dt with pics!.. 25 database queries in 0.0082731 seconds