corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Unfinished Corsa C SXI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Unfinished Corsa C SXI
OGX

User status: Offline
8th May 05 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a 03 plate Pearlescent Black SXI (air con extra) done 11000 (very low miles) with the following mods:
-Irmscher front spolier
-Irmscher springs
-Piper Twin 3'5 slach cuts backbox
-Tinted windows by Pentagon (cost me 200)
-Original PSG spolier
-Mille Miglia T12 17's with ET45
-Bump strips and badge removed
-Rear de-wiperd
-All the front lights are changed (dipped, main and side)

This car was bought brand new and is well looked after! It has always been hand washed by myself at least twice a month and is well been looked after! My corsa isnt fully modded therefore is ideal for someone looking at fininshing it off! I'm from the Glasgow, scotland area if you want to see it!

OGX

User status: Offline
8th May 05 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any questions feel free to u2u me and pics can be sent! Open to offers at the moment! cheers

[Edited on 08-05-2005 by OGX]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Unfinished Corsa C SXI 25 database queries in 0.0038140 seconds