corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking corsa and Calibra Turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Breaking corsa and Calibra Turbo
corsasportray

User status: Offline
12th May 05 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a few parts off my corsa to get rid of and will soon have a Calibra Turbo in bits the list at the minute is below if you need anything off a calibra turbo please ask i will have one to break before end of the month minus engine, interior and brakes.

X14XE complete engine with gearbox, loom and Ecu Can be heard running as still in car only done 55,000 miles every sensor replaced less than 6 months ago when engine was fitted £400

X14XE engine with gearbox and ecu. Unsure of mileage engine out of car but ran fine before removal only replace for lower milage engine £300

X16XE Ecu with superchip and customer key for re-programming this does not come with chip for key however this can be reprogrammed by vauxhall for £15 offers around £80

6 speed Calibra gearbox removed from turbo engine when it was fitted to corsa as only using 5 speed box. good Condition £300

Magnex small oval back box for corsa and supersprint centre section both stainless and under a year old and with lifetime guarantees. Will split if i have a buyer for both parts £150

Corbeau Carrera bucket seats in black not rips tears or fag burns £220

I live in durham so collection really needs to be in that area i dont mind travelling aslong as you cover cost. Please ask if you want more info and il do my best to sort everything out.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking corsa and Calibra Turbo 25 database queries in 0.0097830 seconds