corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Latest project............DADs wheels refurbished for lotus

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Latest project............DADs wheels refurbished for lotus
ed

User status: Offline
16th May 05 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet, all the number plates match... That's way cool
FlamingCorsa

16th May 05 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
Mighty Fine Garage

What happened to the Red Corsa you turned back into a Merit?

thats me daily driver at the mo till i sort insurance out on the astra, get me 4 years no claims tomorrow! they accepted the astra onto my corsa policy then mum and dad popped out that it had 286bhp and..................um back tot he corsa it was then!!!

NISMO, just disconect the spedo for a few months then u will be sorted keep it under the 5k miles then! the place dad insured his cars with dont accept people under 25 prob cos everyone young wud do it cos there are no noclaims bonus on classic cars so its just cheep!!!! so wud be ideal for young drivers without no claims discount!!!

Nismo

16th May 05 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob H
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
thast strange, i can put the RX on a classic car policy providing i stay under 5000 miles a year but i use it everyday so i cant

Ive never understood the whole milage thing, as its very rare it would get checked? Surely as long as you dont piss too many fat biker dudes of you should be fine .

When i worked in a bodyshop the first thing on the insurance accidents to check was millage, so if it exceeds what you gave when you took the policy out then it was voided
large-sri

16th May 05 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is your dad james bond??
FlamingCorsa

16th May 05 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by large-sri
is your dad james bond??

ummm............he could be the next james bond - hehe
John

16th May 05 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob H
quote:
thast strange, i can put the RX on a classic car policy providing i stay under 5000 miles a year but i use it everyday so i cant

Ive never understood the whole milage thing, as its very rare it would get checked? Surely as long as you dont piss too many fat biker dudes of you should be fine .

When i worked in a bodyshop the first thing on the insurance accidents to check was millage, so if it exceeds what you gave when you took the policy out then it was voided

With normal policies you are asked for an estimated mileage. From what i've heard that wouldn't normally be checked. When you get the quote you could actualy only estimate a low mileage.
Not sure about classic ones though.
SilverSport1.4

16th May 05 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats Esprit is the absolute nuts. Looks so cool in JPS guise. My old man used to have an early white one. They are cool cars.
FlamingCorsa

16th May 05 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just been out and laquared the wheels, not bad, few runs cos of the shape of the wheel and trying to get into all the gaps but nothing to bad, gotta wait for it to go off now then another coat then off to bed! back at work tomorrow! the black now looks even shinner and the gold is equally as shiny now!
myke

16th May 05 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the esprit is quality.
i reckon the elan wheels would look smart on a corsa.
koolkorsa

16th May 05 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can get classic car insurance at 21. Try - http://www.lancaster-ins.co.uk . Imagine driving round in one of those lotus - i know i'd love to at 21 anyway.
FlamingCorsa

16th May 05 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ummm may have to try them, wud love an elan as everyday summer car! 0-60 in sub 7 secs, turbo, betta handling that the esprit and still look up to date!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Latest project............DADs wheels refurbished for lotus 23 database queries in 0.0103350 seconds