corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Rockford Fosgate AMP For Sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rockford Fosgate AMP For Sale
Jill
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   22nd May 05 at 17:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rockford Forsgate 451s
-Bridgeable 2 channel amplifier
-115w x 2 @ 4ohm
-225w x 2 @ 2ohm
-450w x 1 @4ohm

£200 plus p+p if necessary

This amp has NEVER been used (£250 rrp).

**Will deliver if you live in reasonable distance or meet halfway**

Please note I am NOT on the net very often so I'd prefer it if you don't u2u me-else you may be waiting for a long time for a reply.... Email me on s666jam@hotmail.com as I can check my emails through wap, thankyou

JILL
Richie

22nd May 05 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has to be said, you are going to struggle selling that for £200 + pnp without any kind of warranty.
*Donna*
Banned

24th May 05 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jill
Premium Member

27th May 05 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richie
Has to be said, you are going to struggle selling that for £200 + pnp without any kind of warranty.

Yeah true but I'm up for the challenge and it's a BARGAIN for an amp of this quality

And as for "No Warranty"-anyone who wants to hear it or try it out is more than welcome to if they come and see it etc.

TTT

JILL
Jill
Premium Member

3rd Jun 05 at 21:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

JILL

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Rockford Fosgate AMP For Sale 25 database queries in 0.1401210 seconds