corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa - With some subtle mods !

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa - With some subtle mods !
Gazz

User status: Offline
30th May 05 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is a picture of it, if anyone is interested in buying it or needs anymore information, just send me a little PM:

c-o-e

30th May 05 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much u afta
Tommy

30th May 05 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What bits are mods apart from wheels and maybe lowered
Jonny P

30th May 05 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u Mate
Gazz

1st Jun 05 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am looking for £1200 but I have bought another car and I dont need this one so I am open to offers.

Wheels, Lowered, Rear window tints, Lexus lights, cd player, facelift front bumper, and a few other things as well.
Gazz

14th Jun 05 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1st offer over £1000 and its yours.
Gazz

18th Jun 05 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will take more money off the car if anyone is willing to travel to come and collect it. Remember that I live in Scotland. But it is a great deal.
Gazz

22nd Jun 05 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have had loads and loads of u2us about this car, just to let everyone know that I sold it for £575. I just really wanted the car away (on to bigger and better things) so I let it go for that low price. Didn't even bother trying to haggle with the buyer - just wanted it away. Wish I stayed in England somewhere then chances are I would have got £1000-£1200 for it, but thats life. So bye bye Corsa.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa - With some subtle mods ! 25 database queries in 0.0119550 seconds