corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Are tv screen in car illegal?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Are tv screen in car illegal?
Predator Corsa

User status: Offline
31st May 05 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have 1 mounted in the dash if the passenger in the car is watching a dvd or playing playstation, will i get done, and whats the fine?

But... if u use the screen to play music and it displays the track names and stuff. is that ok?
Mattb

31st May 05 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no... you can get them from factory in some cars
ed

31st May 05 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can only have a screen that displays CD/Radio/Audio information or satalite navigation info visable to the driver while the car is moving. If you can't see it while you are moving and it's playing a movie or game then there is no problem.
Fear

31st May 05 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think if they areshowing relavent info, dilas, sat nav etc its ok, but if its not relavent, PS2, DVD its gotta be in a place where it doesnt interfere with the drivers view/concenration!

Well thats picking up from what i heard!

My mate in his 306 has his dials playing onto a screen and hes had an SVA test and passed!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Are tv screen in car illegal? 23 database queries in 0.0098820 seconds