corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting Harnesses

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting Harnesses
white_sri

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 05 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for those that have 3 point harnesses on your bucket seats, where have you fastened down the mounting points?
broster
Premium Member

2nd Jun 05 at 06:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used the rear seat belt points and had a new point welded in on the little tunnel thingnear the handbrake..... can use original points tho on the sub frame
williams1.5

2nd Jun 05 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used the seat belt points at the back under the back seats in the middle
Adam-D

2nd Jun 05 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broster get me pics of the bit you had welded in
broster
Premium Member

2nd Jun 05 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant i dont have my car
ed

2nd Jun 05 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need one of these plates:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/catalogue/product_detail.asp?CLS=MSPORT&TLGRP=M003&PGRP=MC025&GRP=MC025&PCODE=OMPDB418

and one of these:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/catalogue/product_detail.asp?CLS=MSPORT&TLGRP=M003&PGRP=MC025&GRP=MC025&PCODE=OMPDB420

for every custom belt mounting point you need. I am considering having mounting points behind each of the front seats to fit my 3 point harnesses, but not sure yet.
Adam_B

2nd Jun 05 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines on the seatbelt points.
broster
Premium Member

2nd Jun 05 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i use the standard poins in the rear and the sid enear the door, but the middle point i use a new point

New Poll