corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Bish bash 3 (need a confirmed list of ppl by 2nite)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bish bash 3 (need a confirmed list of ppl by 2nite)
sassyminx

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 05 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nevermind, i probs go with the bf anyway
corsa_crew

5th Jul 05 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope 2 hav something new to show off at bish-bash have just completed the order and should arrive on thurs/fri. been after it for over a yr now but finally have got one. as for what it is will have to wait ad c
chillout

5th Jul 05 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sassy u cudd take my place if u want and ill just go on the drive buy solutions stand either or doesnt matter to me
Krammy

6th Jul 05 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm coming to this if the weather isnt terrible.
the 6ft dream

11th Jul 05 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so wot happened to the corsasport stnad then i didnt c it, mayb u had all fcuked off by the tim i got ther, mayb half 3 was a bit late eh?!
corsa_crew

11th Jul 05 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no we were there till 4, ad we did hav a stand there which did get alot of attention for 2 main reasons the quality of car we had on show ad also how professional the stand looked.

if any1 else has any remarks which they wanna make about this then please come 4ward.

If any1 has a problem with the way i run our showstand or organise meets have your say as there seems to be a few remarks which i have let pass - so any1 who wants to have there say about what i'm doing wrong here's ur chance

corsa_crew
Rebrabuk

11th Jul 05 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know whats been said at the event(s), but i haven't seen any criticism on here. I don't think he was having a go with his comment above either, just misinterpreted..
Krammy

11th Jul 05 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any pictures of the corsa-stand?
corsa_crew

11th Jul 05 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm sorry if i'v got the wrong end of the stick but there has been a fe comments which have come to my attention - ad i much rather get them out in the open ad get the problem sorted rather then let them drag them.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Bish bash 3 (need a confirmed list of ppl by 2nite) 24 database queries in 0.0103579 seconds