corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Questions for a simple set up

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Questions for a simple set up
gavin18787
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   14th Jun 05 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What I want to achive is a simple set up consisting of a set of 6x9's in the rear and some 13cm speakers in the door cards and a new head unit.

At the moment I have installed some 13cm JBL's into the doors running off of the standard vaux cd player with standard rear speakers. I now want to get a new headunit and use it to power my exsisting speakers and a set of 6x9's (insted of the exsisting rears).
What is a good basic headunit for this. Im not too fussed about features I just want one that can comftably power these speakers and sound fairly nice. If possible I would like one with some kind of AUX socket to connect a MP3 player too.
So what basic units are there that offer these functions?
Also I didnt want to install the 6x9's in the parcel shelf as i often take this out and I remember see a topic on here a while back showing some 6x9's installed in the side of the interior by the rear seats. I did some searches but came up with nothing of use. So if somebody could point me in the direction of this topic or tell me how to go about installing speakers in this position please do

Cheers Gavin

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

New Poll