corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Minimoto brand new unused

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Minimoto brand new unused
AJW

User status: Offline
15th Jun 05 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of Brad's group buy mini motos.

brand new unmarked not even started it up yet sill in original box.

Am selling due to my arm injury, consultant has advised against riding bikes of any sort for at least another year, less i'll do more damage to my elbow which is already held together with more metal than the Eiffel Tower!

Have the sticker pack as well but havent fitted any yet. comes in original box with stand, tool kit etc, like i said havent even had chance to ride it yet.

Want £180 which is what I paid and will deliver for free within 30 or so miles of Warwick, buyer is welcome to collect or meet halfway if they live more than 30 miles away.

please u2u if interested.

AJW

User status: Offline
19th Jun 05 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Minimoto brand new unused 25 database queries in 0.0088100 seconds